On June 21, Giving USA 2016 comes to Kansas City with Dr. Patrick Rooney, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Research at the Lilly Family School of Philanthropy at Indiana University. This program is part of Nonprofit Connect’s 501(c)Success National Speaker Series, and will be held at the Kauffman Foundation Conference Center. Breakfast begins at 7:30 a.m. and the program runs from 7:50 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Register today to reserve your spot.
For more than 60 years, Giving USA: The Annual Report on Philanthropy has been the trusted source for all-encompassing giving data. Its research estimates all giving to all charitable organizations across the U.S. A public outreach initiative of the Giving USA Foundation, the report is researched and written by the Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy.
The research covers 53 million households across the U.S., nearly 16 million corporations claiming charitable deductions, more than one million estates and approximately 82,000 foundations. Giving USA is very important to the nonprofit community. Why?
- it is the longest-running and most comprehensive context for annual giving
- it identifies trends and opportunities in the nonprofit sector
- nonprofits can compare their fundraising performance against national data to measure their performance
- organizations can use it to educate their staff and Board members about the philanthropic sector
- nonprofits can use the report to help define and refine strategies for their own fundraising success and growth
The full Giving USA 2016 report will be available in hard copy and digital (.pdf) formats on June 14. Pre-order your copy now and save 10%. Click here to get your copy today.
To learn more about the Giving USA Foundation and its sister organization, The Giving Institute, click here.