Who We Are
Individuals, families, corporations, foundations and the government are now, more than ever, evaluating and taking new approaches to charitable giving. Byrne Pelofsky, with its comprehensive and complete set of tools for fundraising success, will help you master the art of the ask and will partner with you to achieve your resource development goals through our deep community connections and hands-on approach.
We are committed to nonprofit fundraising success.
To be a national leaders in the delivery of forward-looking fundraising consulting, improving communities.
We encompass values that guide us in our relationships with our clients and with each other:
- Service – We proactively work and care about our clients’ results. We deliver what is promised.
- Integrity – We bring truthfulness to all aspects of our work and with everyone we encounter.
- Leadership – We challenge current ways of thinking to exceed expectations.
- Passion – We bring pride, enthusiasm and dedication to honoring our clients’ mission.
- Diversity – We respect and embrace difference – recognizing its value, its power and its challenges in our community.
- Expertise – We seek out those who bring intelligence and experience to helping us achieve desired results.
The Byrne Pelofsky Distinction
Byrne Pelofsky excels in the mastery of the ask and will provide a customized fundraising solution that fits your goals and your mission.
Byrne Pelofsky will exceed your expectations and create a robust toolbox for your nonprofit to strengthen your fundraising efforts and become more confident in “the ask.”
Our multi-dimensional and comprehensive approach is responsive to the diversity of stakeholders and the philanthropic landscape.
- a long history of fundraising success
- a commitment to being leaders in the industry
- an ability to effectively navigate and communicate within the civic sector
- a track record in meaningfully leveraging our funder relationships on behalf of our client partners
Byrne Pelofsky brings a unique set of tools to nonprofits supported by our twofold experience.
Because of our extensive experience as fundraisers, managers and Board members for a variety of nonprofits in multiple sectors, we know how to overcome the specific challenges nonprofits face.
As consultants, we have substantial experience providing distinct vantage points and solutions for nonprofits. We have a practical perspective of what it takes to get the job done day in and day out.
Byrne Pelofsky helps nonprofits create strong cultures of philanthropy in their organizations. A culture of philanthropy is a partnership among everyone in your organization to ensure values, goals and actions are in place to empower ongoing fundraising success.
Byrne Pelofsky is Creative – We ignite your team to imagine ways to propel your organization forward and inspire others to support your mission.
Byrne Pelofsky is Comprehensive – We assess, plan, train and coach – preparing your team to implement a breadth of strategies to build and sustain relationships.
Byrne Pelofsky is Connected – We bring together people making a difference – staff, Board members, volunteers and funders – uniting them for those you serve.